Biggest SuperEnalotto Winner
SuperEnalotto has been producing some amazing jackpot winners since it began in 1997. Here are some of the most memorable and life-changing wins:
- On 30th October 2010, a syndicate of 70 ticket holders across Italy won the largest SuperEnalotto prize to date an astonishing 177.7 million. Each member received over 2.5 million.
- On August 22nd, 2009, a player from Bagnone won 147.8 million.
- On February 9th 2010, a SuperEnalotto jackpot worth 139 million was split by two ticket holders in Parma and Pistoia, with each player receiving 69.5 million.
- On 23rd October 2010, a ticket holder in Catania won an astonishing 100.7 million.
- On 19th May 2012, luck struck again in Catania as a participant won a SuperEnalotto jackpot worth 94.8 million.
If youd like to become one of the biggest SuperEnalotto winners and put yourself down in the history books, visit the Buy Tickets page to learn more.